Team Training Expenses Policy
In-House, Group & Team Presentation Skills Training Courses
We want to be transparent from the beginning about how we work and our costs because we want our customers to be treated in the fairest manner. In addition to our training course investment price we charge our expenses at cost which means we don’t subsidise other people’s costs into your investment price, so you only pay for what you use.
In order to reach our customers across right across the UK, we have highly trained and experienced accredited practitioner trainers working with Simply Amazing Training based at different locations across the UK. That means that, subject to availability your trainer can meet you at most locations in the UK, on various days and at times to suit you making it as convenient and easy as possible.
We ask the client to pay for reasonable costs incurred by your trainer for each visit.
- Mileage to the meeting venue @ 45p per mile
- Train fares at standard class costs
- Other reasonable travel costs incurred when travelling to and from the venue
- Meeting privately is important to the success of the programme
- We are happy to come to your offices – you’ll need a suitably sized private meeting room
- Alternately we ask you to source and book a suitable venue for the training within 2 weeks of signing the contract or earlier
- In order to be at their best, your trainer may need to stay near the training venue
- This is likely if:
- Your training venue is 1-hour or more travel from the Licensed Practitioners location
- Your meeting has a very early/late start/finish time
- Other exceptional circumstances
- Where available, high quality, budget hotels will be sought e.g. Premier Inn within 10 mins drive of the venue.
- If we are running any special offers or discounts, then we will charge for the participants Training Resources (normally included in full price programmes)
- We provide high-quality training resources because they are proven to help you:
- Understand concepts with ease meaning you learn more quickly
- Retain more information meaning you use and apply your new learnings
- Continue to learn after the programme meaning you’ll get better and better
- These are usually in the form of hard copy books (c. £10 each), workbooks (c. 8 each) plus any postage incurred
- We are happy to provide soft copy workbooks and/or reuse hard copy workbooks, where possible, at no extra cost
- All costs (or guide ranges) must be discussed and agreed in writing before the contract is signed
- Below we aim to give you indicative costs, so you know what to expect, but this does not form the contract
- By mutual agreement you may choose to change your agreed dates well in advance if expenses prove to be unusually high (e.g. special events)
As a small business who wants to remain flexible to the needs of their clients, we are continually improving our offering. We have previously had one (higher) set price to allow for the expenses incurred, and we have had two fixed venues. But as we expand and cover so many different locations, including London, airport locations for those flying in from abroad and other premium areas, this proves harder to implement in a manner that meets our customer’s ever-changing needs.
We do value your feedback and are always open to change so please let us know if you have any suggestions to improve and make the ‘expenses’ side of the process even better. Thank you.