Presentation Skills Training From Nelson Mandela and Chris Lubbe – Video interview series by Dee Clayton
Chris Lubbe spent his early his life fighting and suffering from the hands of the ‘apartheid’ regime. He worked with Mandela and is mentored by Desmond Tutu so he has tremendous wisdom to impart and richness to share.
When I heard Chris Lubbe speak recently I was shocked by the pain and unjustness he, and many others have suffered. Yet I was empowered by his outlook and resulting beliefs.
Chris is now an inspirational speaker, giving presentations at conferences on topics such as leadership & conflict resolution. He speaks at schools on courage and hope. I’m honoured that he accepted my invitation to be interviewed as part of my presentation skills interview series.
Grab a cuppa and watch the video as Chris shares all with us:
How to think on your feet – telling stories about dinner with The Queen! Plus…
- A little bit about Chris Lubbe
- Mandela’s presentation skills techniques
- Why speaking from the heart is important
- Take advantage of all opportunities
- How to present to children
- Tailoring your presentation to the needs of the audience
- Encouraging audiences to take action
- Getting your message across by pausing in appropriate places
- Connecting with your audience
- His view on Powerpoint slides, voice, body language and so much more